- Finish homework for my stupid Multicultural Education class. Seriously, it is completely shitty. Not only do I have to read a lot of crap, but then I have to answer questions about it AND then read other people's answers AND post ideas to their answers on the discussion board. Good thing I'll be certified next year to teach.
- Start paper for my stupid Multicultural Ed class. 5-10 pages about my cultural upbringing, and it can't be a narrative. I'm supposed to THINK and ANALYZE. I didn't sign up for that - I've worked really hard to suppress a lot of that stuff!
- Make some phone calls regarding my private lessons. Intended to do that tonight, won't get done until tomorrow. Woops.
- Pay the bills. I think I've procrastinated enough on that.
- Get caught up on the LARGE pile of grading at school. Why do I even assign homework?
- Write my end-of-trimester tests. I hate being a "first-year" teacher all over again.
- Practice piano for solo & ensemble contest. I've got a couple that need some serious work.
- Get rid of my cold. Pronto. I'm about sick of all the snot.
- Get caught up on the laundry and the cleaning. Thankfully, Mitch pitched in yesterday.
- Find a snack so that my heartburn stops. Maybe that Nachos Bellgrande after my Target run wasn't such a great idea after all.
- Figure out how I'll manage this schedule AND have a baby at the same time. How anyone does it is completely beyond me.
- Get off the blog and get to work. :(
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
My To-Do List
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
WOW that's quite a long to-do list for 9 pm at night!!! make sure you get enough rest and for God's sake stop going to Taco Bell!!!!this baby is going to come out wearing a sambraro!! YIKES
It's sombrero, Mom, but thanks for the advice anyway. :)
A Polish-Italian baby born wearing a sombrero? Please let me be at the delivery because I HAVE to be there to see that.
PS - Working on your baby registry must haves (Vol. 1 anyway). Should be ready for posting tomorrow or Friday!
Post a Comment