I'm annoyed when my multicultural education class online chat doesn't start until 9pm on Wednesdays, when I'm tired and want to go to bed.
I'm even more annoyed that the chat is at the same time as the new Law & Order episodes on NBC.
I'm annoyed that we don't have cable so that I can watch Law & Order whenever I want.
I'm annoyed that I always get heartburn at night.
I'm annoyed that I ate dinner so early that I'm now hungry when I want to go to bed.
I'm annoyed that it's not Friday yet.
I'm annoyed that I have to pee AGAIN.
I'm annoyed. I guess I'll just go to bed before Mitch becomes annoyed with me.
4 comments:
Big hugs from Oswego! Sorry to hear about all of the annoyances. If it helps, I'm annoyed that I have a Master's degree and still no one wants to hire me!! Seriously people...
We will hire you as a live-in nanny. Will you accept a salary of $100 per month?
i hope all of your annoyances will subside by time you get down here friday night!!!! the queen should not be annoyed!!! can't wait!!!!
I've just spent the past few moments updating myself with your blog.... I had NO IDEA you were an anti-belly rubbin' girl. I feel so guilty! When you sprung the news, I know for a fact that I went in for a lil' pat-pat. Sorry!!! That was just my first reaction to the excitement. I feel honored to have made contact, as well as not to have received a black eye. Thank you!
Post a Comment