Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Gizmo's First Happy Hour

On Friday, Mitch, Gizmo and I retired to the deck at 5:00 to enjoy the absolutely beautiful weather and a beverage of choice.  Gizmo had water in her sippy cup, but seems just not satisfied with it on a hot summer day.  Here's her thoughts:

"Mmm, this water is pretty tasty!"

"Hi Dad!  This water is good - hey, what are you drinking?"

"Look at that!  Mom has the same thing Dad has!  What does that bottle say - 'Summer Shandy'?  Sounds delicious!"

"Why don't you let me have a little taste of that...."

".....give me a taste of that NOW!"

Kids these days.  They try to grow up so fast.  

3 comments:

Katie said...

Who can blame her? Summer Shandy is delicious.

You should just let her true Poke family ties shine :)

Tina said...

Katie -

Uh, no. :)

-Tina

The Mrs. said...

Tina, are you losing weight? You look skinnier in these pictures. If not, drinking becomes you! :)

I think I need to give Summer Shandy another try. Didn't care for it the first time, but I really WANT to like it.