I can't wait to show the girls the newest Gizmo videos. They can't get enough of the footage, and I imagine they'll be shocked that she's moved on from just rolling over. Seriously, cuter every single day.
Gizmo was doing this same thing yesterday with her cup!! I'm so glad you caught it on tape!! I'm not sure if she likes the feel of it, or the sound that it makes the best?? She's a pip!! Love it!!
4 comments:
That glass must have been filled with a friendly Lager
I can't wait to show the girls the newest Gizmo videos. They can't get enough of the footage, and I imagine they'll be shocked that she's moved on from just rolling over. Seriously, cuter every single day.
Gizmo was doing this same thing yesterday with her cup!! I'm so glad you caught it on tape!! I'm not sure if she likes the feel of it, or the sound that it makes the best?? She's a pip!! Love it!!
that sounds like a future trumpet player!!
Post a Comment