Note: This is NOT censored!
Mitch: "This is what happens when people are locked inside due to the cold for half the year."
Mitch: "It all went downhill once Bill Shatner took the mike."
Mitch: "I'd like to be in that staff meeting when someone asks, 'Let's get giant inflatable beavers! Who knows where we can get some?'"
Bob Costas: "The always-entertaining giant inflatable beaver!"
Mitch: "They must have been higher than a giraffe's ass when they thought of this shit."
Tina: "Is that Michael Buble? This just got a hell of a lot better."
Mitch: "HE'S STANDING ON A GIANT MOUNT-ME HAT!"
Mitch: "What was made in Canada about those maple leafs? Those hot freaky bitches?"
Mitch: "That graphic down there tells you that you only have to put up with this shit for five more minutes before 'The Marriage Ref' comes on."
Mitch: "I tell ya what, if this is what Canada comes up with when you give them six years and a few million dollars, I'm not too worried about them invading us."
1 comment:
i love the giraffe line!
Post a Comment