Minnesota. What!
I love how she waited till you told her to roll over the second time...so obedient! you'll be needing to put up the gates before she rolls right down the stairs!
I can't believe she's almost 6 months old! She's getting so big. Good job Gizmo!
Oh how I love that little girl.
I'm thinking she may be working on some swim moves as well. What a girl! Auntie M
When she starts the roll, it's like she's at the top of a rollercoaster - a little hesitation at the top, and then she goes down really fast!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I love how she waited till you told her to roll over the second time...so obedient! you'll be needing to put up the gates before she rolls right down the stairs!
I can't believe she's almost 6 months old! She's getting so big. Good job Gizmo!
Oh how I love that little girl.
I'm thinking she may be working on some swim moves as well. What a girl! Auntie M
When she starts the roll, it's like she's at the top of a rollercoaster - a little hesitation at the top, and then she goes down really fast!
Post a Comment