Thursday, February 11, 2010

I Am Addicted

I have an addictive personality. In my lifetime, I have been addicted to many things, some of which I am not proud of.  I long for the day when I become addicted to exercise.  (I hope it comes soon.)  However, right now I blame my mother for my latest addiction.

Keebler's Flip Sides crackers.

She brought a box with her once when she came to visit within the last year, and now I have to eat them every day.  I have no less than two boxes in my pantry at all times.  If you have never had them, they are a half-pretzel, half cracker creation that is pure deliciousness.  The crunchy of the pretzel with the butteriness of the cracker and the saltiness of it all just makes my mouth water.  I eat them when I am home from work.  I eat them with my salads.  I eat them with my lunches.  I eat them when I should be eating apples.  I am eating them right now.  I am addicted.

Please Lord, let me conquer this addiction so I can eat something healthier.    

2 comments:

Aunt Cathy said...

helpful hint...... STOP BUYING THEM! LOL
I know, easier said than done.

Pokmom said...

can you eat them in a box, can you eat them with a fox!!!!!can you eat them here or there, can you eat them anywhere!!....try it while running on your treadmill!