It seems as though Gizmo has inherited my knack for being loud. This video does not do justice to how LOUD she actually is - her voice echoed off the walls of the house and gave both of us headaches. While The Mrs. claims that she has a loud child (and she is!), I fear that I might have the louder one. Punkin - you have met your match.
(Side note - this video also does not do anything for my multiple chins. Ugh - I'm getting on the treadmill right now.....)
4 comments:
I think she inherited the Hougas big mouth.(loud voice). It's so fun to see them discover new sounds. For a few minutes anyway. lol
A few thoughts...
1. That's a happy loud which doesn't really count.
2. Louder than Punkin? That would be a serious feat. I think we'll have to wait for video footage of Gizmo's first tantrum to accurately make the call.
3. Maybe her voice echos because your house needs more furniture and/or accessories. I believe a shopping trip to The Mall could remedy that.
4. A back-up stash of ear plugs is never a bad idea.
5. If Gizmo is, in fact, going to be louder than Punkin, I'm going to start praying for you right now. Maybe I'll even throw in a few Hail Marys for good measure and I'm not even Catholic. That's how concerned I am for you right now. God be with you.
Funny that you should post a video and mention about Gizmo being as loud as Punkin tonight!!
When Gizmo was practicing her vocal skills today...I thought to myself..."I wonder if she's as loud as Tina and Mitch described Punkin??!!" Apparently Gizmo is gearing up to take the "loud crown" from her older cousin!!
Grama JG
I agree with the Mrs., Pray she IS NOT as loud as her older cousin, I thought little poke was loud as a child but she had him beat in no time. Seriously, she made your ears hurt. Thinking of you. Auntie M.
Post a Comment