This is for the "anonymous" poster who wanted some new pictures:

This dress is a little big on her still, but is just so darn cute!

A happy girl on a Sunday morning!

Daddy and Gizmo playing.

She has figured out how to suck on her bottom lip. She has this look a lot right now.

A happy baby! I think she looks like a turtle, because when she sticks her head up and out, you can actually see this kid's neck. Otherwise, it's hidden beneath lots of chins.
She is talking, cooing, and is generally a happy baby. So sweet!
7 comments:
Will you look at the eyelashes on this little cutie...in the last picture?? They're the longest I've seen on a baby!!
She's a heartbreaker!!
She gets prettier everyday, doesn't she? I can NOT WAIT to see you guys in two weeks!!!!!!!!!!!
(notice I tried to convey my excitement by going rouge with the exclamation points a la Katie & (my) AuntieM)
Mrs - I agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:) They really work to get across your point. I'm glad you see things my way. That's a bit terrifying, I'm sure....
I see no problem is showing my enthusiasm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!She is just adorable and those lashes!!!!!!!!!!!!!i believe she gets those from her daddy. Can't wait to hold her again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just a side note.....the line starts behind me in the baby holding......and i won't be rushed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so be prepared to wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll give you all day Thursday and whatever part of Friday she's not in my vicinity. If I have not yet held her by Saturday you should really all just plan on taking cover because I'm not afraid to bum rush the baby holder.
Thanks for the pictures
Pa Poke
Hey come on, how about the Mom of the groom? Doesn't she get a chance? I agree, those lashes are to die for. She is SO cute!
Auntie M.
Post a Comment