Gizmo has been perfecting a couple of new skills this week as she is getting stronger in her 0ld two-month age. All of that gym time she's been getting is paying off! The first video shows how she has worked her core, specifically her back muscles, during tummy time. Buddy the Dog has been her coach on this, as you can see him looming in the background giving his encouragement.
The second video shows the payoff on all of those curls and kickboxing she's been doing. So exciting! (Mommy got to be her cheerleader for this one!)
4 comments:
I do believe that the song said, The Barn Is A Wonderful Place To Be. Do I need to say anymore. And in the first video, Gizmo was probably voicing her opinion about the previous blog post about ponies.
Pa Poke
OMG, these videos just lifted my really awful day. I can't believe how much she is holding up her head now!! She was just barely starting to do it 10 days ago!!
And I love her reaction when she made the music play - sheer shock at first!
In the first video i beleve she was saying to "put down the damn camera and pick me up"!!!!
all cute and much appreciated!!!
I agree with Pokmom - "Enough with the freakin' 'yeas' and 'good jobs' and just pick me up already!".
I love her more with every video.
Post a Comment