Uncle Boston and Aunt Katie were here for a visit this weekend and got to witness Gizmo's bathtime. Aunt Katie takes great pictures, and so she documented every aspect of bathtime. She took about 30 pictures, but here are five of my favorites.
More pictures to come this week - Gizmo's getting so big already!
I didn't see her cry once. Not even in all 30 pics. Gizmo's a good and happy baby. You're blessed. And, oh, good job with the bath. You look like old pros.
4 comments:
I didn't see her cry once. Not even in all 30 pics. Gizmo's a good and happy baby. You're blessed. And, oh, good job with the bath. You look like old pros.
She is growing fast....Can't wait to meet her in person. Auntie M
How adorable! I hope all is well with you guys! I am going to have to try and find a long weekend to come visit. Gizmo needs to meet her Moder! :)
Aunt Cathy - she really does love her bath. She almost never cries! We are so lucky to have such a good baby!
Post a Comment