Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Baby Talkin'

As requested by Pa Poke, here is some video of Gizmo as we were getting her ready for bed tonight.  (Please excuse the baby talk and drool coming out of her mouth!)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, it's cold and rainy here and you know the mood that I am in this time of year. You just melted my heart, made me tear up, and gave me a reason to smile today. Thankyou so very much Tina and Gizmo. Love ya

Pa Poke

The Mrs. said...

Potential TMI alert: I will have you know, that video made my ovaries jump. Thank God The General is at work right now is all I'm sayin'.

PS - I think she's advanced for her age with all the cooing and smiling already. But I'm sure you already know that ;)

Anonymous said...

After further review, I heard,
"I Want A Pony"

Pokmom said...

Oh, this video made me cry!!! She sure knows her name!! I must drive up there right now!!!!!! She has grown so much since I saw her!!!! She needs her Grandma kisses!!!!!!!!!Thanksgiving is too far away!!!!!!!!!!!!!Kiss her for me!!!

Katie said...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-I thought Pokmom needed more exclamation points. She puts even me to shame.

Anonymous said...

I am positive Gizmo has her Pa Poke wrapped around her finger already. I think it's natural in the poke family I know another PaPa who will stop everything, tear up for two little girls. I think that's awesome. Welcome to the Pa stage in your life Pa Poke! Gramma Poke or Auntie M or your favorite sister in law!!!