Friday, October 30, 2009

A Gizmo Picture-Heavy Post

I haven't posted recent pictures of Gizmo in a while, so here is what she's been up to!

She just loves to play in her crib, kicking her farm animals!

Could those thighs be any cuter?



Meeting #1 Viking Fan at a football party last weekend.  Skol!

Our friend's daughter Fi.  Gizmo really enjoyed checking her out!




Gizmo is doing a really good job of lifting her head up nice and high!
She just loves to sing on her changing table.  

This week Mitch and I had to change out some of her clothes, as almost everything 0-3 months is too small for her now.  I can't believe how fast she grows and changes!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could those thighs be any bigger ?
What have you been feeding her. Too many changes in Gizmo since last picture post, slow her aging down please.

Pa Poke

The Mrs. said...

Total adorableness, though I agree with Pa Poke. Find that developmental pause button already - my guess is it's somewhere between the second and third thigh roll (which are pure awesomeness, BTW).