Genevieve Carmen, born today at 10:01 am, 8 lbs, 7 oz, 20 in, with even more hair than her big sister!
Gizmo was a little disappointed that we wouldn't let her hold Gen by herself, but once she opened her new stuffed Grover it was all good.
Tina's labor was significantly easier this time. It only took 11 minutes of pushing instead of 3 hours with Gizmo.
We can't wait for everyone to meet her!
8 comments:
Congratulations - she is so beautiful, just like her big sister, Mom and Dad! Love you and miss you guys! Moder
Oh my goodness, she is just so beautiful. What a beautiful little girl. Please give her a kiss from her Aunt Katie! Gizmo is going to be such a good big sister.
Love you all!
Absolute perfection. And you weren't kidding about all the hair. I think she even has Shortcake beat. G&G will be sporting matching pony tails in no time!
Direct quotes:
"Is that the new baby? She has a lot of hair! She sure is a cute baby. I think she's going to look like me!"
-Shortcake
"That baby has some cwazy hay-uh!"
-Punkin
I think it's only fair that Helmette could look like Shortcake, since I've seen alot of Punkin in Gizmo lately!!!! Could be that Gizmo has cwazy hair too!!
Congrats! She is beautiful!!
Congrats....The Mrs.filled me in before I left...Glad you posted her pic on the blog so we can see her. She's beautiful...hope everyone is doing well.
Auntie M
Congratulations!!!!! She is beautiful!
Post a Comment