Minnesota. What!
I LOVE all of these pictures! Congratulations again!! I can't get over all of the cuteness!
You can literally feel the happiness surrounding you just from these pictures. Enjoy every minute as a new family of four!
Yes,she's a keeper...I am thinking she has the most hair I have ever seen on a newborn! DID YOU HAVE HEARTBURN? I thought Shortcake had a ton at birth but G has her beat!Auntie M
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I LOVE all of these pictures! Congratulations again!! I can't get over all of the cuteness!
You can literally feel the happiness surrounding you just from these pictures. Enjoy every minute as a new family of four!
Yes,she's a keeper...I am thinking she has the most hair I have ever seen on a newborn! DID YOU HAVE HEARTBURN? I thought Shortcake had a ton at birth but G has her beat!
Auntie M
Post a Comment