Minnesota. What!
Yea!!! can't wait!!! what could her name be???
You look amazing! I better make sure all the phones are charged this week so I don't miss the call announcing Helmette's arrival. I can not wait!
Hahahaahah, YES! Very ready to hear of Helmette. I assume the real call will be more convincing than your "Hey Kate, I had the baby! Call me!" Nice.
Well, Mitch videotaped that as a test run to see if he could upload straight from his phone. He didn't think it worked. Apparently, it did. Woops. Either way, Helmette is on her way!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Yea!!! can't wait!!! what could her name be???
You look amazing! I better make sure all the phones are charged this week so I don't miss the call announcing Helmette's arrival. I can not wait!
Hahahaahah, YES! Very ready to hear of Helmette. I assume the real call will be more convincing than your "Hey Kate, I had the baby! Call me!" Nice.
Well, Mitch videotaped that as a test run to see if he could upload straight from his phone. He didn't think it worked. Apparently, it did. Woops. Either way, Helmette is on her way!
Post a Comment