Thursday, March 31, 2011

Bathtime Mash-Up

Last night, while giving Gizmo a bath, Mitch and I were singing songs to keep her distracted. (Lately, she hasn't minded the hair washing, but now hates getting her upper body washed. Who knows.) Anyway, we began with "Rubber Duckie", and in keeping with the Sesame Street theme, I began to sing "Sing a Song".

Mitch started singing "I'm Too Sexy".

Gizmo was highly entertained.

2 comments:

CalamityJr said...

Bath time is certainly more fun at your house than mine, lol!

The Mrs. said...

Love it! Did you know there's a whole YouTube time suck devoted to the mash-up? If you have a few hours to spare - because I'm sure you've got nothing better to do right now - check them out. Knock Out Eileen is one of my personal favorites.

Also, I love that the two of you tag team bath time. Such a great partnership!