- I am mad at Mitch. He is in Kansas City doing some training for his job and last night he has the audacity to text me from Howl at the Moon. That's right, the greatest dueling piano bar in history. One of my most favorite places in the entire world. And what was I doing? Giving our poor baby Tylenol for her teeth, which she's trying to cut. Something about life is just unfair.
- On the same topic, the Mrs. is coming to visit over spring break!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Insert Katie-like exclamation points for the excitement I feel about this visit!) I have already researched piano bars in the Twin Cities and will be visiting The Shout House when she arrives. Hell yes! Revenge will be mine!
- My dad came up to visit for the weekend, and he drove his new car - an "Old Man's Car", as he put it. A Buick. Yep, Old Man's car. Sorry to all the old men who drive them that I just insulted.
- I now drive a "mom car", as my co-worker (who is me six years ago - she is 25, just married, and totally awesome!) told me. She just got a Jetta, and as I looked at her sporty beauty compared to my white Hyundai, I just felt old.
- You can see the ground now! I actually can see my yard. Now the whole thing, but some of it has finally peeked out from under the snow. Spring is almost here!
- On another spring note, you know it's getting close when you can buy Leinenkugel's summer variety packs at the grocery store. Hello warmer weather!
- I'm a true Minnesotan now. I went out to get dinner tonight and did not even wear a coat. It was 40 degrees out.
Friday, March 12, 2010
Random Thoughts on a Friday Night
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
THE MRS. IS COMING TO VISIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment