Wednesday, December 9, 2009

"She Looks Like a Pink Nightmare!"

Today was Gizmo's first venture out into our blizzard-like conditions so that we could begin our Christmas shopping:


Luckily, she put her arms down when she got to the mall.

4 comments:

The Mrs. said...

Oh dear. I'm sure it's necessary, but that thing looks rather daunting. How in the world did you ever get her buckled into her car seat with her inside that monstrosity? Gizmo is definitely channeling her inner Randy.

I want to know - exactly how much snow does it take to warrant a snow day in MN?

Tina said...

She fit just fine.....

Well, we only have about 6 inches, tops, but we were under a "blizzard warning" due to wind and below-zero wind chills. Not very safe for little kids waiting at the bus stop.

I have to tell you, I don't think I've been so excited to see my school's name scroll across the bottom of the TV this morning. Snow days are the best!

Katie said...

I can't put my arms down!

Aunt Cathy said...

No, she looks like a pink frosted sugar cookie ..... with a face. A cute one at that.