Friday, December 11, 2009

December Cute

Here are some recent pictures of Gizmo to warm your heart!

Morning tummy time on Mommy's snow day - no rolling yet!



Singing Christmas carols after her evening bath - 


Relaxing after a hard day of playing with Grama Jersey Girl - 



Enjoying her newest toy - her Bumbo - 
(side note - I didn't think we would need a Bumbo; they seemed a little dumb to me.  Boy, was I wrong!  This thing is maybe the greatest invention since the indoor toilet.  She doesn't like to sit in it for very long, but I'm hoping as she gets used to it more that she'll like to watch me work in the kitchen in the evenings while I make dinner!)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, Mitch here's a new get rich quick idea, BUMBO BARSTOOLS.
How great would that be.

Pa Poke

Can't wait to see you at Christmas

Pokmom said...

she is just so darn cute!!!!!!!!