Saturday, December 31, 2011

Out With The Old....

Tonight I sit in my living room (with my new beautiful MacBook Pro) with a margarita in hand, a fire roaring in the fireplace (it might only be the second time we've used the fireplace so far this winter - it has been unseasonably warm), my children tucked in for the night (I hope Gonzo stays there all night!), and the Bridesmaids DVD ready to launch for viewing. As I reflect on 2011, I am grateful for many things this year:

  • My loving husband, who puts up with my complaining, works hard for our family, and is a great father.
  • My two healthy, happy children, who make life worth living.
  • Our wonderful parents, siblings, and extended families, who go above and beyond for us every day.
  • Our health, even though we don't do enough to take care of ourselves.
  • Our jobs, that provide for us.
I look forward to both the joys and challenges of 2012. Happy New Year!

No comments: