Because here is what I bought with my Christmas money -
My old Mac iBook bit the dust over a year ago, and since then have been using Mitch's netbook that he bought for his law practice as my own personal computer. The processor was slow, it took forever to load pictures, and whenever I tried to blog, it usually crashed. Things looked up when the IPad showed up a few months ago, but nothing is better than a shiny new laptop.
One of my (many) New Year's resolutions? Do a better job of blogging. Here's to hoping I can do it!
4 comments:
YEA!!!! we need more pictures!!
Can't wait to read all thats going on in your household! We are hosting our Christmas/New Years tonight with the kids....First night for little Ella to sleep over at Gramma's house. We will have fun. I am sure we will relive some of our Christmas's past. Happy New Year.
Auntie M
Yes, Pokmom, because the 1,000+ you have on your camera is not enough?
Yes. She literally has more than 1000 pictures on her camera.
You can do it (imagine I just said that in my Rob Schneider "Water Boy" voice, okay?)! I've missed tales from Fifty Below Zero!
Happy New Year!
Post a Comment