1. The girl in my kindergarten class who always has "bling" and wants to show me.
2. The Justin Bieber Christmas wrapping paper that I saw at Target this past weekend. Mrs., I hope you have bought that for your youngest daughter. If not, you are just a Scrooge.
3. Our neighbor down the street, who is four years old and hung out with Gizmo for a week and a half while Grama JG was out of town on vacation. She is sassy, to say the least.
4. A conversation that the Mrs. and I had about two weeks after I had Gonzo. I was telling her how Gonzo was the easiest baby in the world, she slept all the time, we were so lucky, etc. She laughed and said, "Yeah, Punkin started like that, too. About nine months later, sh*t hit the fan." Gonzo will be nine months old in a couple of weeks, and she is becoming increasingly vocal in her opinions and wants....I fear for the future.
1 comment:
But they're both so darn cute! I've been saying for years it's the second child BUT they will take good care of you when your old. Mine does! Oh, my first born does a good job too. Enjoy the holidays. Auntie M
Post a Comment