Monday, August 1, 2011

Changing My Allegiance

Move over, Sven -



There's a new meteorologist in town!



Boston has secured a position as meteorologist and anchor for WCCO-4 right here in Minneapolis! He and Katie are moving to the Northland this month, and we here at Fifty Below Zero could not be more proud of Boston and more excited that the two of them will be within a half hour of our home. (We are also excited about the free babysitting!)

Of course, that means I have to break up with my NBC affiliate, Kare 11, and my favorite gay weatherman, Sven Sundgaard. (Insert frowny face here.) If it means watching my favorite brother-in-law-that's-on-TV, then so be it. Twin Cities friends, be sure to check Boston out later this month!

3 comments:

Katie said...

YAH YAH YAH!

So excited to finally see this post. Although I have to say - you're not doing my hubby justice. We'll have to pass along a much more GQ picture so he can REALLY give Sven a run for his money!

Grama JG said...

Boston...I'm totally expecting you to bring some cooler and drier weather with you next week!!! We are so over 80's dewpoints and high temps!!! Gizmo and I are waiting to see MN's newest "weaver(rhymes with weather!) man" on TV!!
Love, Grama JG

Anonymous said...

How exciting. Always nice to have more family close by. Congrats Boston!!!
We, on the other hand, are very excited to get away from family and come vacation with you this weekend. Emily is so excited to meet the girls.
-Wilma