Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Can You Feel the Love?

Just when I think Gizmo is starting to get used to Gonzo, things like this happen. Something tells me that Gonzo looks forward to torturing her older sister as they grow up!

7 comments:

Rachel said...

Love this! :)

Anonymous said...

The fun is just starting! Cuteness X 2.
Auntie M

The Mrs. said...

I like Gonzo's tenacity, and I can't wait to see Gizmo's reaction when her little sister walks out wearing an outfit out of big sister's closet. Please make sure you get that on video.

Katie said...

I can't wait to teach Gonzo all about the joys of being a little sister. We're be heading up in just 9 days!!!

Aunt Cathy said...

So cute. Being the youngest of 7 I have to route for Gonzo. Gizmo, just wait, she'll be crawling before you know it. hee hee. Sorry Tina. :)

pokmom said...

this is just so adorable...love how Gonzo is singing along already!!!

Pokmom said...

this gets better every time i watch it.....at about 5-6 times a day...always makes me smile!