Sunday, November 28, 2010

It's Beginning To Look a Lot Like Christmas....

Tree up and trimmed? Check.

Watching Gizmo admire the tree and try to feed the ornaments milk? Check.

Rest of holiday decorations up? Check.

Some of the Christmas shopping done? Check.

Baking all sorts of yummy and savory goodies? Check.

Eating copious amounts of food, spending the days grazing over yummy and savory goodies? Check.

Two radio stations playing holiday music? Check. (Side note - one has been playing it since Veteran's Day. I am ashamed to admit I've been listening to it since then.)

Enjoying a wonderful four-day weekend with your husband and daughter? Check.

I love the holidays!

3 comments:

The Mrs. said...

These things are all well and good but they pale in comparison to barging into a reception hall bathroom stall in order to assist with pulling up each other's Spanx.

Moder said...

Love your list! Dick and I bought a wreath which is absolutely beautiful... the rest of 'Christmas' will officially start after I give my last presentation on December 6 and can relax and enjoy the holiday season! Miss you and hope all is well.

Tina said...

Oh, Mrs.....how you make me laugh. Can't wait to see you when we are in town for Christmas.