A few weeks ago, one of my coworkers lost her stepson and three grandsons in a tragic single-engine plane crash as they were returning home from a weekend in Colorado. It was a highly publicized accident here on our news, as the stepson was a successful businessman in the Twin Cities, and the plane was missing for over a week before they found the wreckage.
I can't even begin to imagine how devastating this is for my coworker and her family, and it makes me realize how fortunate I am to have so many wonderful people and things in my life.
I am blessed to have Mitch, Gizmo, and little Helmette. I am lucky that we have such a wonderful, supportive family. We have great friends. I am thankful for our jobs and our health. I can only hope that our lives continue to be blessed with good fortune and good people surrounding us.
May you have a very happy Thanksgiving!
2 comments:
Funny, I was just thinking today how lucky I am to have an amazing sister and family who I love so much.
Missed you all today, hope you had fun with the in-laws. Can't wait to see everyone on the 26th.
Love,
Katie
Thankful...Amen and Amen
Auntie M
Post a Comment