Gizmo is the smartest fourteen-month I know. (I'm not prejudiced at all, of course.) She learns new words every day, and has been practicing her counting skills - "one, too, free, ten!" - as she happily exclaims.
One of her latest words? Boobs. When I pick her up, she loves to point to my lady lumps and say "boobs". Sometimes she just points, other times she tries to stick her hand down my shirt, and still other times she pulls my shirt out so she can look down my blouse.
Here is tonight''s exchange after changing into her jammies and standing her up on her changing table:
Gizmo: "Boobs!"
Me: "Yep, those are mommy's boobs."
Gizmo: "Ooh!" (Pulls shirt away from my body and checks them out.)
Mitch: "Do you see anything good down there?"
Gizmo: (shaking her head) "No...."
Mitch: "How long do you think it will be before she does that out in public?"
Me: "Not long...."
End scene.
3 comments:
poor gizmo, is this her way of avoiding your growing baby bump??
I think her next word just might be "SNOW"!!!
Ha! She saw the snow yesterday, and said, "No!"
Post a Comment