Do you know whose birthday it is today? Britney Spears. Happy 29th, Britney!
More importantly, the Mrs. is celebrating a (slightly older) birthday, too. Happy birthday, Mrs.!! I hope you have had a wonderful, stress-free day. I miss you.
Did you know you share your birthday with Brit-Brit? You're so lucky....
3 comments:
My very own birthday shout-out. Love it!
And, doy, of course I knew Britney and I share a birthday. I'm less proud of that fact now than I was during the red leather jumpsuit/midriff bearing days (hers, not mine). Want to hear something crazy? Alison shares a birthday with Christina Aguilera. Insanity, right?
I miss you too!
Your use of the word "doy" makes me
1) Smile
2) Remember that you have two small children
Hope you had a fantastic birthday!
Sadly, Katie, the girls have yet to learn the power of "doy". I just like to bust it out on special occasions.
Post a Comment