Saturday, November 20, 2010

Helmette Update

I'm starting my 22nd week today, and I'm really starting to feel (and look!) pregnant. For the most part, I've been feeling really good, but of course am tired by the end of the night. It's starting to get a little hard to pick Gizmo up because she's just so heavy, and unfortunately she's going through a clingy mom stage. But, Helmette is thriving and has started to kick and move around.

Here is my 20-week picture, which is NOT what I look like now- it's amazing how fast this little kid is growing.


Will she really be here in only 18 short weeks?

3 comments:

TubaLady said...

Oh my goodness! Tina, you look GREAT! We miss all of you so much and can't wait to see you (hopefully) over the holidays!

Gizmo as Nemo really is the cutest fish EVER. Ironic too - my niece was a turtle!

Love you!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

That looks like a great door installation and fantastic trimming job behind you. Who's your carpenter ? Must be Norm

The Mrs. said...

How have I not commented on this yet? You look beautiful, radiant, glowing, fantastic. Pregnancy looks good on you! I think you should have a third.