Minnesota. What!
LOVE IT LOVE IT MISS HER SO MUCH
Those faces! That talking! Her attempt to still shove the whole thing in her mouth at once! I love it all. You're so lucky - she's at SUCH a fun age right now!
I think you have an actress on your hands! Very impressed with her ability to keep a straight face!
I have to watch this a few times every day!! it just makes me smile!! and Tina, your laugh is great!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
LOVE IT LOVE IT MISS HER SO MUCH
Those faces! That talking! Her attempt to still shove the whole thing in her mouth at once! I love it all. You're so lucky - she's at SUCH a fun age right now!
I think you have an actress on your hands! Very impressed with her ability to keep a straight face!
I have to watch this a few times every day!! it just makes me smile!! and Tina, your laugh is great!!
Post a Comment