Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Getting in Touch With Her Italian Roots

I spend a few hours each Sunday cooking for the week.  Usually I make four or five entrees and sides, dish them all up in Tupperware, and they are ready for the week.  There is nothing I hate more than coming home to cook on a weeknight when I would rather be playing with Gizmo.  

This past Sunday I spent extra time making chicken parmesean and spaghetti.  (Chicken parm from scratch, spaghetti sauce from a jar.  Hey, I didn't have that much time.)  Sunday we all had it for dinner, including Gizmo, who had never had spaghetti until then.  She really enjoyed it - 


2 comments:

Pokmom said...

I'm assuming it was bath night!! Can't wait to see her next week!!

Moder said...

Hoping all is well. Looking forward to your next post seeing pictures of your beautiful family!