Thursday, November 13, 2008

Updating my resume

My ongoing job search is getting moved back up to the top of the priority list ASAP. Apparently, people in India work cheaper than those of us in the States so my entire department (1500+ people) is getting moved overseas in 2009. That means it could be anytime between tomorrow and 6 months from now that I no longer have a job, so I'm not going to sit around waiting for that to happen.

If you know anyone in the legal/banking/anyone-who-wants-to-hire-a-lawyer industries let me know!

2 comments:

The Mrs. said...

That sucks, Mitch. You're the second of our friends who has gotten this kind of news in two days time. I'm not sure I'd be much help on a job hunt from down here, but I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Anonymous said...

Oh Mitchie! Wanna start our own moving business? We could call it 3Girls, a Guy, and a Good Ol' Montgomery Shakin' (the title needs work). We love you!