Friday, November 21, 2008

Random Thoughts

1.  It is freaking cold here today!

2.  Why do people say things that are supposed to be taken as helpful, but really mean it in a "you should have known that if you used to be a band director" way?  Just when I think I'm gaining a little bit of respect from a coworker.

3.  I wore a pair of jeans today that haven't fit since last winter.  Yep, I'm awesome.  

4.  I (accidentally) blew off a meeting with my principal today, regarding my performance at work.  Nice.  Thankfully, he was incredibly understanding and we re-scheduled for Monday afternoon.  I wrote it on the whiteboard in BIG, BOLD letters so I won't forget this time. 

5.  I have lots of things to blog about this weekend, including pictures of Mitch's oath ceremony, my concert last night, and why I can't stop singing Britney Spears songs.  Stay tuned!

No comments: