Monday, October 18, 2010

I Will Blog More When....

.....I'm not working 35 hours in three days this week.  (Thank you, parent-teacher conferences!)

.....It's not a parade of guests through the house.  (But we sure are having fun!)

.....I have time to upload my pictures from my camera.  (See reason #1 - downtime during conferences = Tina catching up with computer work!)

.....I can remember all of the stuff we've been doing lately!  (Which is a lot - we are enjoying the beautiful weather we're having.)

Until then, check out the blog roll.  They can keep you entertained.  

1 comment:

Moder said...

I totally hear you about being too busy to blog. I have every intention of blogging on my drive home from school.... then homework, etc. hits and the next thing I know another week has gone by! Looking forward to your next post - I will try and update mine more frequently!