Thursday, July 31, 2008

It's Official!

My trusty Alero got a bit of a facelift today - 




It's going to take me a while to get used to the new plates.  They are very blue.  Luckily, it matches my license plate holder, but not so sure about the color of the car.  I guess silver is a metallic - it goes with everything.

The directions for putting on the stickers were different than in Illinois.  Usually, they remind you to make sure the plate is clean and dry, and press firmly.  These stickers had these extra instructions:

1.  Do not clean plate with water when temperatures are below 32 degrees.
2.  License plate temperature must be above -10 degrees for sticker to adhere.  

Yikes!  Good thing my plates renew in the summertime.  

3 comments:

The Mrs. said...

Fancy! Love the new blog monikers, by the way, but I'm going to have a really hard time switching over from Chief & Chief's Wife.

Anonymous said...

I wasn't even sure I was on the right blog there for a minute!wbpfi

Mitch said...

I was given the nickname Mitch by my best man when we were high school sophomores in 1994. One day he decided that "Mitchell" was a good replacement for "Michael" and it stuck.