Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Heard on the News This Morning....

(posted by Tina)


As I was driving Chief to his bar exam this morning, we listened to the weather report on the local AM station. (I am currently in withdrawal from 780-WBBM).
After they mentioned the high heat and low humidity:


"There's only 47 more days until snow season begins!"


We need to buy a snowblower.

3 comments:

The Mrs. said...

HELLOOOOOO MINNEAPOLIS!!!

Love the blog name. In case you were wondering - 80 degress (heat index of 84) with 74% humidity. At 9:45 am.

I miss you already, and GOOD LUCK ON THE BAR, CHIEF! I'm off to add you to my sidebar!

The General said...

1. I may be able to squeeze you guys into my nightly blog checks.

2. Who the hell is Mitch and Tina? (if its pet names for each other in the sack, I don't want to know...well, yeah I do)

Tina said...

General - we've decided to change our names for our new blog. Chief was ready for something new, and I was ready to get out of Chief's shadow with my own name. "Mitch" came from Chief's childhood nickname, and "Tina" actually came from the Mrs., who thought it would be fun in college to change my name to that.

At no point are these names used as "adult games" behind closed doors. Yet.