I started this (and a few other) blogs right after we had been in Illinois at the beginning of July. When I went to upload pictures, my camera stopped working. I finally have worked it so that the pictures are loaded onto my computer and I can continue to show you how cute and adorable my children are. So, the series of blogs to post in the next week will essentially be summer-in-a-nutshell. Enjoy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This week's challenge? Isa's Garden Pasta Salad. Gizmo decided one morning this is what she wanted for lunch, and luckily I had the ingredients to make a (slightly) modified version.
Gizmo loved mixing the dressing for the salad in the food processor. She loved trying a bite of the pasta before it was cooked. She even started devouring(!) half of a yellow pepper while I cut the other half for the salad. Success!
Did she eat it? What do you think?
Of course not. Not even the yellow peppers. Not the chicken. Not the pasta. What gives? I might be done with Dora and Diego. They are currently on my shit list.
Gonzo, however, devoured hers.
No comments:
Post a Comment