Oh, the poor child. She's really in for it.
Gonzo has had it rough this week, as these pictures plainly see. On Monday, she tripped in the hallway and hit her head on the baseboards on her way to school. Once there, she tripped on a mat and bumped the same spot on her head. The bruise is looking pretty good today.
Last night Gonzo pulled down a small chair onto her big toe, and it immediately turned purple. She's walking on it just fine today, but I'm sure it doesn't feel very good. Gizmo keeps saying that "Gonzo's toenail is going to fall off!", because I said that last night after it happened. I actually think that freaks Gizmo out.
Oh, Gonzo. Please be more careful, and please get over your clumsy nature sooner rather than later!
2 comments:
OHHHHHHHH poor gonzo. Give her a kiss and hug for me.
poor sweety! time to bubble wrap her!
Post a Comment