Today Gizmo started singing "Hark the Herald Angels Sing". I'm not quite sure why - she hadn't been watching or reading "A Charlie Brown Christmas", and in fact just last night we discussed that Christmas was Over because she was singing a different Christmas song.
It has not stopped her from belting out the song at the top of her lungs while she was taking her bath tonight. If you can figure out some of her alternate lyrics, I'd be impressed.
6 comments:
"peace on earth and mercy mild"...any Grama can figure that out!! Besides she was singing it the other day and I was amazed at how well she knew the words!!
All she needs is a cousin....one little candle....we're ready for the concert! TOO CUTE!!! Auntie M
Our youngest has been belting out "Jingle Bells" lately. Maybe they figure that since the world is going to end on 12/21/12 they should celebrate now. hehe j/k That's funny.
did you ever comment back in December that you wanted snow for christmas? Snow..... christmas....
I'm with you grama, i knew what she was saying!! i think she will be quite the entertainer....and yes, get out the little candle music..it's time to start practicing! love it
I can't stand the cuteness.
Post a Comment