We made up this game at our house a couple of weeks ago called "Friends". It was an effort to make Gizmo a little nicer to Gonzo. This video just makes me smile.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Adorable! I want to wish you a happy birthday one day early. Hope it is filled with all your wishes coming true! I am getting old and I forgot to get your card in on time...SO Happy Birthday to YOU!
Tina, having a hard time with your new type two word to publish the comment...I had to do it 3 times....Its hard to read the curvy one with the background.. Auntie M
Oh, I sent the first comment too...Just forgot to sign it! Told you I was getting old.
4 comments:
Adorable! I want to wish you a happy birthday one day early. Hope it is filled with all your wishes coming true! I am getting old and I forgot to get your card in on time...SO Happy Birthday to YOU!
Tina, having a hard time with your new type two word to publish the comment...I had to do it 3 times....Its hard to read the curvy one with the background..
Auntie M
Oh, I sent the first comment too...Just forgot to sign it! Told you I was getting old.
Very cute. Good to see Gonzo feeling better. I heard she got 4 teeth at the same time. Ouch, I'd be unhappy too.
I have some kids at school who need to learn the "I'm being a friend" game. Gonzo's squeals are the cutest!
Post a Comment