Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The Cutest Little Baby This Side of the Mississippi

Little Baby Gonzo (a blog name has been decided! Finally!) is the sweetest little baby. Ever. She is also the best baby. Ever. Hands down. She rarely cries, is smiley and happy almost all the time, and when she's not busy smiling, she's sleeping.

One of her favorite things to do is have tummy time, which she is infinitely better at than her older sister. I am amazed at how strong this little two-month-old is. She is supporting her head by herself almost all of the time.



And to prove just how cute and smiley she is, here's one of her in her favorite place - the changing table. (I'm not sure why she likes it so much, but Gizmo loved it, too. I can't decide if it's the elevation or the window that she likes the best.) Her hair is growing so fast, I think she might need a haircut before her four-month checkup.

3 comments:

The Mrs. said...

LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

I agree...she's growing too fast! Cute. Enjoy your Summer. Auntie M

Pokmom said...

she is just so stinkin cute!!!!