Mitch and I have been transformed! Here I am at 31 weeks - we're getting close, now!
And here's Mitch's new look - he hadn't shaved in a couple of days, and a week later it looks like this:
General, I think you would be positively dashing with a beard.....
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
You both look fabulous!!! We hope you had a wonderful holiday and New Years. I hope that Helmette decides to come on time or perhaps a couple days early. (I know how crazy the waiting game is at the end of the pregnancy) Good Luck and enjoy the last couple months of being a family of 3. -Wilma
2 comments:
You both look fabulous!!! We hope you had a wonderful holiday and New Years. I hope that Helmette decides to come on time or perhaps a couple days early. (I know how crazy the waiting game is at the end of the pregnancy) Good Luck and enjoy the last couple months of being a family of 3.
-Wilma
Love it (but I'm actively keeping The General away from your blog until this picture falls off your main page)!
Post a Comment