Friday, August 20, 2010

Why Haven't I Blogged? Let Me Count The Ways.....


  • Work and school have taken over our lives.
  • Traveling between Illinois and Minnesota didn't lend any time for blogging.
  • Since being back in Minnesota, we have been preparing for the big first birthday bash at Fifty Below Zero this weekend.
  • I haven't taken any good pictures, even with our trip, to really blog about.
  • Home improvement projects are never-ending.  Seriously, they never feel done.
The real reason I haven't blogged in well over a week?  I am DAMN tired.  Super-tired.  Exhausted.  Fall-into-bed-and-collapse tired.  

Baby #2 is really exhausting me.  I hate the first trimester tired stage.  

I promise to do a better job, and take great pictures for an out-of-this-world blog post of Gizmo's party.

Or at least ask Katie to take some good pictures for me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good thing the Mrs. gave me a heads up! Congratulations...Auntie M.

The Mrs. said...

Yay for baby related exhaustion!!! I can't WAIT for March to get here!

CalamityJr said...

What a sneaky way to make an exciting announcement! Congratulations and best wishes to all of you.

Jen's mom