Boo, I miss her (and you too, of course). Katie may be on to something with the teeth. Either that or girlfriend's ready for the good grub - rice cereal!
Perhaps these symptoms are leading towards playing tuba! Seriously though - EATING AND DROOLING! She's a natural. TubaBaby here she comes. I'm so proud! :)
5 comments:
Is she cutting teeth?? Or just really like chewing on things... her desire to always be eating could mean she's more of a Pokarney than we thought.
She is so cute! I just want to squeeze her! Auntie M
Boo, I miss her (and you too, of course). Katie may be on to something with the teeth. Either that or girlfriend's ready for the good grub - rice cereal!
Gizmo's starting her rice cereal this weekend -
yum-O! She is also starting to teethe. She is drooling like crazy!
Perhaps these symptoms are leading towards playing tuba! Seriously though - EATING AND DROOLING! She's a natural. TubaBaby here she comes. I'm so proud! :)
Post a Comment