Monday, March 12, 2012

A Day in the Life

Gonzo developing her motor skills.....although she is easily distracted by her sister.


Gizmo showing off her strut (she has several), this one to music.


Gonzo practicing her standing - and flopping.


Gizmo, who is getting better every day at playing with her sister, reads a book to Gonzo.


Gizmo wired from chocolate-chip pancakes at 7:45am. (She's singing the "Sesame Street" theme song, if you couldn't tell.)

2 comments:

Aunt Cathy said...

I CAN'T WAIT TO GET THERE!!! I have a feeling I'll sleep very well each night. :)

The Mrs. said...

Your house looks like so much fun. I miss those days. Love the new floors and wall colors too. Looks like a brand new house!

I have to admit that I tried very hard to focus on Gonzo during that first video, but I was seriously distracted by Gizmo's amazing display of language. Plus, that Elmo voice at the very end really threw me for a loop.

As for Gonzo's language development demonstrated during her standing/flopping show? Well, she's still young. There's time. ;)