By the time Gizmo woke up from her afternoon nap, there were two inches laying on the ground, and she was ready to don her snow gear to play for the first time.
Mitch helped her get dressed....
....but she was a little apprehensive about walking in her new boots. (They are a bit big, but bought that way so we can hopefully get two years of wear out of them!)
Gonzo and I stayed inside where it was warm and watched Gizmo play.

Gizmo had a great time outside walking around and trying to "squish" the snow. Sadly, the snow was not good for snowballs. They weren't out long, as she declared it "was too dawk to play outside" since it was dusk.
P.S. Remind me of how happy I was about this snow in February, please. I won't think it's so pretty then.
No comments:
Post a Comment