Monday, September 5, 2011

The Summer in Pictures

I did a terrible job of keeping up with the blog this summer, but it was only because we were so busy here having fun. As summer comes to a close and school starts tomorrow, here's a look at what we were doing for the last three months. I am so thankful that I have had the last five and a half months at home to spend with my family. Back to the grind tomorrow....





















3 comments:

The Mrs. said...

There are three things that I just don't understand:

1. Why doesn't Gonzo wear that feathery hat every single day?

2. On the days that she isn't wearing the hat, why isn't she then wearing the Illini tutu?

3. WHEN did those girls grow up? Gizmo is looking more like you every day, Tina, and Gonzo looks like she could be crawling tomorrow. They are so cute it kills me.

Pokmom said...

Love the new pictures!!! i definately need some of them! can't wait to come spoil them tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Cute Cute Cute Cute CUTE! Love the pictures, #13 shot Gonzo looks like Gizmo's baby doll. Her hair cracks me up...I agree with the Mrs., the feathery hat is a must!
We've come along way from the hand made matching headbands! Auntie M